Sz.com Halloween Party

I’m gonna be a sane person.:grin:

3 Likes

I’m thinking of going out wearing my birthday suit.

Again.

:blush:

4 Likes

I’ll come as prolixen.

2 Likes

I’ll come as Princess Carolyn from BoJack Horseman

3 Likes

If people get dressed up on halloween post pics here for Halloween spirit maybe.

2 Likes

They actually sell a Batman suit for 180$ Lol

3 Likes

I’d dress up in a loose long sleeve black shirt, long billowy black skirt, silver jewelry, and a pentacle necklace to complete my witch costume.

5 Likes

That sounds like a really rad getup.

3 Likes

I changed my mind!

I’m gonna be a conspiracy theorist.

I’ll have to drink half a pot of coffee and stay up all night to achieve the perfect look in my eyes for my costume.

:crazy_face:

10 Likes

The last time I went to a Halloween party I dressed up as a pants ninja, I tied a green shirt around my face and over my head, and used black pants over my front tied with a belt to look like reptile from mortal kombat, it didn’t cost any money and was fun. That’s was years ago, now I just watch nightmare before christmas.

3 Likes

I’ve gained weight this year,

So I’m coming as the ever sassy Lumpy Space Princess.

6 Likes

Haha I hope you do the voice too!

1 Like

I can try,

But I’m no Pendleton Ward.

“Oh my glob!”

1 Like

Adventure Time! I knew there were so many reasons to lovies you.

2 Likes

I’m going to shave my head very clean but leave three strands curled up in front. Then I am gonna put on a yellow shirt with a black zigzag pattern near the bottom. Then I am going to get a plastic hatchet and glue it to the top of my skull with blood dripping down my head.

Anyone wanna come as Lucy?

2 Likes

That’s hilarious! I missed your humor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.