Sz.com basic rules

It’s been days since I’ve begun my search for these funny memes man. can’t find em.
Relax, it sounds like a paranoid thought.

Anyway the pics are untraceable unless you upload them here and on social media, although I doubt someone will put the effort to download your photo and search it in google. I mean, what would they achieve by doing that ?

2 Likes

We treat insults towards mods the same way we treat insults towards anyone else. And I can only remember one non-spammer we’ve permabanned since I became a mod. That was because of illegal activity.

2 Likes

I was kidding with that one haha :smile:

2 Likes

But if we are mentally ill, doesn’t that mean our perceptions in life can be different. Some might view learning life’s lessons in every circumstance and try to advise others how they deal, but to another it might sound callous

1 Like

“Never create a thread before you go to sleep”

Wait, why is this a rule? Just curious.

3 Likes

It’s not a rule @DNA Mostly because I get email notifications. Someone replied to me or @ mentioned my name. Edit: during night I mean when I sleep

1 Like

@anon51414962 Ahh okay, makes sense. That would be a pain in the ass.

3 Likes

This forum is Google searchable so it’s not surprising that photos posted in a thread with the word “selfie” in the thread title would show up in a Google search of “schizophrenia selfie”.

Also, here’s an excerpt from the forum guidelines:

1 Like

I think all these are great rules. But the most important is to respect @ThePoeticSkunk.

You will get no where by telling me to say it, don’t spray it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we all should show respect but if outta line point it out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.