[[[]]]~@~[[[]]]~Symbolically Artistic Timeline~[[[]]]~@~[[[]]]

As Has Been Said, Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water.

(Step #0.1).

(Step #0.2).

(Step #0.3).

Like A Timeline of Through The Storms. A Bridge, Over Troubled Water.

So. Dear Reader, Listener, Creative Artist, What is Your Symbolically Artistic Timeline?.

It Could Be Anything. Pictures You’ve Taken, or Love. A Musical Landscape You’ve Enjoyed, or Created. Drawings You’ve Did Throughout The Years. Poems You’ve Scribbled During Trauma And Pain. Inside or Outside of Facilities. Maybe Even a Quick Story of Inspiration From Our Fellow Brothers And Sisters, As They Held Your Hand, Holding Back The Tears.

Life is Freedom. And Freedom is Beautiful… . … :snake: :sleeping: :snake:

Quick Side Note:

1. Accept your diagnosis. … (A Tough One I Admit, But it Can Be Done).
  2. Don’t buy into the stigma of schizophrenia . … (Stay Focused in Positivity Instead).
  3. Communicate with your doctor. … (Be honest, Open, And Hopeful).
  4. Pursue self-help and therapy that helps you manage symptoms. … (Find Your Tribe).
  5. Set and work toward life goals. … (Each Day a New Dawn, Another Chance).
  6. Turn to trusted friends and family members. … (Your Voice, Stay Peacefully Assertive).
  7. Stay involved with others. (Like a Diamond in The Soil, You Will Find Yourself).

(From ‘helpguide.org’).

1 Like

(((-On a Train, Towards The Unknown, Long Before Being Diagnosed, an Album-)))

(((An Excerpt From an Article in, ‘helpguide.org’).

How To Stop Worrying Tips:

1. Create a “worry period.” Choose a set time and place for worrying. It should be the same every day (e.g. in the living room from 5:00 to 5:20 p.m.) and early enough that it won’t make you anxious right before bedtime. During your worry period, you’re allowed to worry about whatever’s on your mind. The rest of the day, however, is a worry-free zone.
  2. Write down your worries. If an anxious thought or worry comes into your head during the day, make a brief note of it and then continue about your day. Remind yourself that you’ll have time to think about it later, so there’s no need to worry about it right now. Also, writing down your thoughts—on a pad or on your phone or computer—is much harder work than simply thinking them, so your worries are more likely to lose their power.
  3. Go over your “worry list” during the worry period. If the thoughts you wrote down are still bothering you, allow yourself to worry about them, but only for the amount of time you’ve specified for your worry period. As you examine your worries in this way, you’ll often find it easier to develop a more balanced perspective. And if your worries don’t seem important any more, simply cut your worry period short and enjoy the rest of your day.

There is Much More, From That Helpful, (HelpGuide), Website!.

(((-New Spot, New Life, During Delusional Confusion, Still Before Diagnosis-)))

(((An Excerpt From an Article in, ‘helpguide.org’).

(From), '‘Therapy For Anxiety Disorders’.

Situation: A friend invites you to a big party

Thought #1: The party sounds like a lot of fun. I love going out and meeting new people!

Emotions: Happy, excited

Thought #2: Parties aren’t my thing. I’d much rather stay in and watch a movie.

Emotions: Neutral

Thought #3: I never know what to say or do at parties. I’ll make a fool of myself if I go.

Emotions: Anxious, sad

(((-A Quick, Before Being Diagnosed, Before Medications, And Strange Confusion-)))

(((An Excerpt From an Article in, ‘helpguide.org’)

(From), 'Finding a Therapist Who Can Help You Heal

MYTH: I don’t need a therapist. I’m smart enough to solve my own problems.

FACT: We all have our blind spots. Intelligence has nothing to do with it. A good therapist doesn’t tell you what to do or how to live your life. He or she will give you an experienced outside perspective and help you gain insight into yourself so you can make better choices.
MYTH: Therapy is for crazy people.

FACT: Therapy is for people who have enough self-awareness to realize they need a helping hand, and want to learn tools and techniques to become more self-confident and emotionally balanced.
MYTH: All therapists want to talk about is my parents.

FACT: While exploring family relationships can sometimes clarify thoughts and behaviors later in life, that is not the sole focus of therapy. The primary focus is what you need to change—unhealthy patterns and symptoms in your life. Therapy is not about blaming your parents or dwelling on the past.
MYTH: Therapy is self-indulgent. It’s for whiners and complainers.

FACT: Therapy is hard work. Complaining won’t get you very far. Improvement in therapy comes from taking a hard look at yourself and your life, and taking responsibility for your own actions. Your therapist will help you, but ultimately you’re the one who must do the work.

(((-Back Home Again, After Diagnosis, Before First Loss, Back With Olde Friends-)

(((Dark, Fulfilling Album, Caution)

(From), 'Other Mental And Emotional Benefits of Exercise

Sharper memory and thinking. The same endorphins that make you feel better also help you concentrate and feel mentally sharp for tasks at hand. Exercise also stimulates the growth of new brain cells and helps prevent age-related decline.

Higher self-esteem. Regular activity is an investment in your mind, body, and soul. When it becomes habit, it can foster your sense of self-worth and make you feel strong and powerful. You’ll feel better about your appearance and, by meeting even small exercise goals, you’ll feel a sense of achievement.

Better sleep. Even short bursts of exercise in the morning or afternoon can help regulate your sleep patterns. If you prefer to exercise at night, relaxing exercises such as yoga or gentle stretching can help promote sleep.

More energy. Increasing your heart rate several times a week will give you more get-up-and-go. Start off with just a few minutes of exercise per day, and increase your workout as you feel more energized.

Stronger resilience. When faced with mental or emotional challenges in life, exercise can help you cope in a healthy way, instead of resorting to alcohol, drugs, or other negative behaviors that ultimately only make your symptoms worse. Regular exercise can also help boost your immune system and reduce the impact of stress.

(((-Still Home, During First Clinic Appointments, Beginning to Speak Again-)

(((Dark, Fulfilling Album, Caution)

(From), 'How to Sleep Better

Try to go to sleep and get up at the same time every day. This helps set your body’s internal clock and optimize the quality of your sleep. Choose a bed time when you normally feel tired, so that you don’t toss and turn. If you’re getting enough sleep, you should wake up naturally without an alarm. If you need an alarm clock, you may need an earlier bedtime.

Avoid sleeping in—even on weekends. The more your weekend/weekday sleep schedules differ, the worse the jetlag-like symptoms you’ll experience. If you need to make up for a late night, opt for a daytime nap rather than sleeping in. This allows you to pay off your sleep debt without disturbing your natural sleep-wake rhythm.

Be smart about napping. While napping is a good way to make up for lost sleep, if you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep at night, napping can make things worse. Limit naps to 15 to 20 minutes in the early afternoon.

Fight after-dinner drowsiness. If you get sleepy way before your bedtime, get off the couch and do something mildly stimulating, such as washing the dishes, calling a friend, or getting clothes ready for the next day. If you give in to the drowsiness, you may wake up later in the night and have trouble getting back to sleep.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.