Symbolic dreams>>

i had a dream last night of a 4 foot raven bird, eating a another bird…can anyone decode the dream…?

I will give it a try as an amateur - The 4 foot raven represents some big issue or factor in your life that is taking the place of another issue. Some aspect of your life is edging out another aspect. You don’t give your reaction to this bird. I would like to get your reaction to this bird in your dream. Do you find it disturbing? Threatening? Or is it innocuous?

the dream still sticks in my mind because it looked so real. it was strange really. i googled it to try decode it. but i found who can say its true meaning…

Okay according to dreammoods.com:

Raven
To see a raven in your dream symbolizes betrayal, disharmony, misfortune, and death. The death may be a symbolic death in that it signals an end to a habit or phase in your life. Alternatively, the dream suggests that someone is taking advantage of your misfortune.

Big

To dream that someone or something is bigger than normal indicates that you either have an inflated opinion of yourself or of someone. You may be expressing a desire to be more dominant in some situation or relationship.

To see a big figure in your dream represents authority and power.

Bird

To see birds in your dream symbolize your goals, aspirations and hopes. To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represent joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

To dream of dead or dying birds indicates disappointments. You will find yourself worrying over problems that are nagging on your mind.

To dream of birds on the attack means that you are being pulled into too many directions. You are experiencing conflict with your spirituality. If the birds are trying to break into houses, then it implies that you are not following your desired path in life. Others are meddling in your life and interfering with your life path.

To see bird eggs in your dream symbolize money.

To see birds hatching in your dream symbolize delayed success.

To see a bird nest in your dream symbolizes independence, refuge and security. You need something to fall back on. Alternatively, it may signify a prosperous endeavor, new opportunities, and fortune.

Dreaming that a bird’s beak is stuck in your neck means that you have been gossiping too much.

1 Like