SXC-2023 by Promentis Pharma

It’s a good game. Very rough like rugby. Fighting is common

1 Like

yeah it looks rough high speed collusions

1 Like

No I’m not of Irish ancestry but I live in a predominately Irish catholic area. I’m actually a darker species or Russian and Austrian decent

1 Like

It’s still just in preclinical. The company is raising enough money to get it through to phase 2, assuming it works of course. But this is a looong long way out and statistically from preclinical - well, most drugs don’t make it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they’re starting. There’s got to keep being new drugs starting the pipeline for new drugs to eventually be approved. But this is like 12-15 years out and it hasn’t even had a human trial yet as far as I can tell, so let’s not get too excited.

2 Likes

cant you see me doing cart wheels waiting for the messiah of drugs to come out

1 Like

iv never meet somone from russia or austria

1 Like

You have now, nice too meet ya!

1 Like

Yeah you too, nice ta meetcha

1 Like

I’m from New Jersey you sound like me with that accent

1 Like

Hey how you doin?

1 Like

lol, have are you rich? you should buy one of those market thingys to see what drugs are coming out soon <_<

Nah I’d rather suffer and then have someone surprise me

1 Like

I’m going to make my own antipsychotic in a minute here.

2 Likes

haha, man im sure this forum must about know all the drugs there are in development anyway

1 Like

I do believe we know about them all more then most doctors

1 Like

make me one too, i want super clean mind no voices no seeing things and a firmer but if possiable

1 Like

I’m mixing the concoction right now. Check, check, and check. Coming right up

2 Likes

my pdoc dosnt know jack he dosnt even seem to care just hand out the same drugs he was 10 years ago

1 Like

will i need a lemon and salt to drink it?

1 Like

Just a straw. It’s a rum runner

1 Like