Suspicious of Suspicion

I stop being suspicion,
Looking at all positive possibilities,
People talk suspiciously.

4 Likes

I have noticed something. People will find some malicious or suspicious motive behind others’ behavior. They will start voicing their own suspicious thoughts about others.

Makes me think it would have been better being hermit.

1 Like

There’s something deeply suspicious about living as a hermit too. Maybe you’ve got something to hide. Maybe you’ve got heaps of sins you need to atone for.
Just saying. No matter what you choose to do with your life, people will talk.

1 Like

This is what exactly happening arround me now, i did want to disclose it but here it’s,
Some say dont keep something to fall back on, give :100: % and if you fall you are satisfied, and move on, but i listen to others plus this condition of suspension, every thing becomes suspicious.
Thanks for the caution it really helps dont wanna be utilized though…

1 Like

Synchronization to synchronicity, the person who I was relating to has simliar name as you :laughing:
I feel this world is interconnected ok got it i am going silent, it doest trigger me now but it will to others.

1 Like

I feel like people think I’m a weirdo. In my local area and other places ive lived people call me a tranny. Or gross. Coming from both children and adults. I think I can come across as bizarre so alerting what? Suspisions? How interesting. I walk places alone when I do. And must cut a lonely figure. I live alone. I have no children. I feel like an outsider as thats how others make me feel. So I become concerned by their shallowness and disregard for another human life - they have me consider myself as an unacceptable human being. As its always in the pejorative that they must call me out. As something. As if how I appear or that I appear matters. Do I, now need to apparel myself with trackies and trainers to pass by as human and not alert their suspicions. Aghh I perish the thought! But sometimes Ive tried to change my appearance to more invisible and so invinsible in a way as I now take public transport so can avoid peoples expressions of annoyance. What the hell! If I start dancing about the place in answer to their shouting at me, they would of course further alert their suspicions. Which I have tested. If I answer back that would too. So I don’t think there is much I can do. Seems to have followed me as a child upwards as odd. And to be avoided. So I’ve dyed my hair bright pink. Its a fun colour and attracts alot of strange attention. Which im of course used to.

1 Like

JohnJonahJamesonLolGIF (2)

1 Like