Suspicion and sz

Hi there,
First of all english isnt my mother language.
Now for this . Ive been diagnosed sz for 2 years now. Couple of months ago the ex of my sister told me im not sz and that im just lazy he was fighting me. Now from that day i keep asking people if they believe me that i hear voices because u cannot see it on the outside i even ask my healthcare workers now im afraid i asked it so much they go in doubt if i have sz. Is this behaviour normal ? Why am i afraid of my healthcare workers not believing me ? Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @Danny_van_Beek Welcome :slight_smile: I think it’s normal to have doubts about your diagnosis. Also I think your doctor is right if you heard voices

Thanks but suspicion is a symptom ? I am afraid my healthcare workers go in doubt and say im malingering even while ive been in therapys for 4 years now and i have been living in a protective living house for more then s year. Why do i have this susicion right now ?

1 Like

I’m a paranoid schizophrenic so i have suspicions too, many schizophrenics have suspicions, don’t worry

2 Likes

Trust ur doctor…!!!

2 Likes

I want to trust people but its like the suspicion always wins

1 Like

Don’t worry you sound 100% sz. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whys that ? Because of my suspicion ?

1 Like

For everything you said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.