Surgery to increase intelligence

Would you get it?

I think most people would be inclined to do it. Than wldnt it be some thng.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t do it…

1 Like

You’d be dumb not to :laughing::sweat_smile::smiley: jk

4 Likes

If such a thing existed, it’d be too expensive for most people. Only the mega rich could afford it

What would change? That my memory is better? That I can think faster? If I had to say what I like dislike of a person I would rarely mention intelligence. Its not a problem one way or the other.

1 Like

Yes I think a lot of intelligence is learnt. You make a good point here @Halozination :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read “Flowers for Algernon” by Daniel Keyes for a very lucid take on this subject

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe decrese it lol. to much thinking bores me

1 Like

I’d prefer more common sense/being more practical.

1 Like

I agree. So I don’t say things like should I plunge the urinal to fix it. :joy:

They have a new innovative investigational surgery I hear that will turn you sharp as a blade. Only gonna need to amputate your arm. You’ll be as smooth as brad pitt after a 3 day recovery tho I hear. Just armless :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s just a buncha mush up thurr

All talk, no game

1 Like

Somebody tried to tell me somebody with an iq of 128 just had a brain stem and fluids. Yea right!:joy:

Somebody else tried to tell me ice could be formed at 400 degrees farenheit. :joy:

1 Like

I once heard 120 is the ideal IQ for creativity because it gives you just enough intelligence that you’re smart enough but just not enough to make ■■■■ too easy/make you struggle. When I was professionally tested to have an IQ of exactly 120. Then read the article. It went to my head. Ego balloon. Now u just gotta check out my song tho!!

There’s much more to life than IQ although.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.