Support...if you’re willing

You’re not worthless. You’ve helped us here. Hugs

2 Likes

You’re not worthless! You are a valued and welcomed person here. I can’t recall you ever starting up an argument.

2 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter you are very much a worthy person…You will never be worthless in my opinion.

2 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter You have supported many members here which showed great value of you. I bet you have been doing the same to your family members. Your posts on this forum demonstrated that you are a person who has both a great heart and a intelligent mind. So you are never worthless.

3 Likes

Its terrible how stigma influences how we not only are treated by others, but how we treat ourselves. You’re not worthless. This is a rough patch, and it will end. It always does, whether it lasts days, months, or years, it’ll end and it’ll get better.

Be nice to yourself, you’re worth a lot.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @anon54386108, @Squanchy, @Wave, @roxanna, @anon40653964, @DragonStorm, @green5, and @anon99233869!

Your generous words and kind encouragements comfort and inspire me!

4 Likes

Dear louiseg, you are not worthless at all! You are kind and everyone loves you here! Im sure they do irl as well! Hope you stay strong.

2 Likes

Thank you, @anon73478309!

2 Likes

Your not worthless. I really like you.

3 Likes

You are very polite, you are very patient, these are not sth small, I like you @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter,
Your being is priceless,

2 Likes

I’m going through the same thing myself (still in hospital down with depression). You are NOT worthless, so there.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Qwerty, @aliali! And @NotSeksoEmpirico!

3 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter, you absolutely are not worthless! That is just depression talking and nothing more. You are worth a lot to me! Why, you’re my weight loss cheerleader!

1 Like

I’m late to the party, but I have to offer you support too! You’re one of the most caring people on this forum, always reaching out to help and give a caring touch in your replies. Don’t let depression get the best of you, it lies!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind and generous words @SkinnyMe and @anon39736208!

1 Like

I’ve never seen you be anything but nice and supportive.
You laugh at my jokes. I don’t care if you rob old ladies or kick three legged cats; anyone who laughs at my jokes is alright in my book.

2 Likes

You are not worthless @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter , You deserve to be happy and free from the chains that bind you down. May you find something that aids you in your depression.

1 Like

You are not worthless! We all support you! And I think you’re rad! I hope you feel better soon!!

1 Like

Haha! Thanks @77nick77!

Thank you @DNA! And thank you for your suggestions!

Thank you @Noise! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter You matter! You are worthy! You are important!

1 Like