Support...if you’re willing

Can you please tell me that I’m not worthless?

3 Likes

That’s just the depression talking. You’re a very vibrant person and definetely not worthless.

5 Likes

You’re great @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter. You’re so sweet and lovely. And strong

4 Likes

You’re taller than you think. As long as your heart is beating there is worth. Don’t let people who want to look like saints make you feel like a helpless child. Children are the ones who need help feeling worthwhile because there is so much they can’t do. But we are adults and the ability is there in some way, no matter what people try to tell you. Not in all ways, but certainly in some ways.

4 Likes

Everyone’s worth something to someone. You are worth everything to me.

3 Likes

Thank you sooo very much @everhopeful, @anon90843118, @PinCushion, and @Sardonic!

2 Likes

You are a member here, and add to the community. Talk and share, help and ask for support. You are far from worthless.

2 Likes

You’re so very much welcome :slight_smile:
Just remember, you’re worth it!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ooorgle!

1 Like

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter NO ONE is worth any less than ANYONE else.

4 Likes

Are you kidding me? Come on now. You are sz.com resident cheerleader. You are the first person in line to give everyone else love and support always. You are kind and loving. And all the while suffering yourself. And I’m sure you have a million other wonderful qualities. And besides no one is worthless. We all play a role.

4 Likes

Thank you, @Annie2012!

Oh @Leaf, thank you so much!

1 Like

You’re worth a lot! Especially to the people on this forum so I imagine the people in your life feel the same way. You are kind, and you cheer others up. You’re very important to us.

3 Likes

I think you are awesome and always so encouraging!

2 Likes

Depression is a liar. Never listen to it. You are a very nice, worthwhile person.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @CoCo, @FatMama, and @anon4362788!

3 Likes

You are one of the most supportive and positive members we have.

Depression makes you think things that aren’t true,

You just can’t listen.

Know that you are valuable to us and to your family.

2 Likes

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter, you’re one of the sweetest souls here. You are so valuable! I’m sorry you have to battle these thoughts, please know that you are loved and you matter.

2 Likes

You are such a caring and supportive person!
You are not worthless @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter!

It’s definitely the depression talking.

2 Likes