Super powers

Had an appointment with a doctor who will decide if I’m still disabled. Got the usual questions regarding my most recent hospitalization and if I need help doing chores and stuff. She said it looked good that I was doing great with my appointments and meds. She did ask me if I thought I had super powers. I said I thought I could teleport when I was in a mental facility. Sorry if this should be unusual beliefs, but that would be cool if there was something more to the super powers questions. Maybe she’s seen people with actual super powers. Probably isn’t good to think about. I just want to be an X-Men can you blame me?

5 Likes

I can assure u she has never met anyone with super powers. Like never ever.

5 Likes

I have near super-human levels of patience and stubbornness.

2 Likes

So you’re one of those people who has to complete video games 100%

1 Like

My superpower is getting into tough situations I can’t handle, all the time :joy:

1 Like

I used to think I could read people’s minds. Like telepathy. But I didn’t consider it a superpower. To me, it was a curse. And it plagued me all my life. Until recently.

1 Like

I want to be telepathic mind reader driving people schizo. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Kanye west has superpowers, maybe that put it in her head to ask you

1 Like

I guess it’s not an irrational question and shouldn’t read into it.

i dream that i can fly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.