Summer Summaries

How are your summers going? Anyone have big plams that turned out or still lay ahead?

Mine’s going swimmingly… a lot of time wasted down town… My jobs going well… Fall is going to be a better season for me. The anticipation is killer when I think about it.

Feel free to post anything exciting you’ve got going on.

take care…

2 Likes

Sister is coming down for Canada Day, should be a good time.

2 Likes

I feel lost this summer. No uni until October, and finding it difficult to know what to do with myself. Diagnosis/worst episode so far wasn’t too long ago though, so trying to focus on some self care and getting back to “normal”.

2 Likes

I’m going to Norway to visit my mother for three weeks on monday, I’m very happy about it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My summer has been lazy. I just don’t want to do much. At all.

Barely making a meal for myself. Low on energy. I like to sleep long hours on a shore at a lake

1 Like

No plans. Just one day at a time. Well, I want to make it to the Egyptian Museum in the next couple of weeks. It’s been there ever since I can remember, more than 30 years but I’ve only been there once. It’s the largest Egyptian Museum in the Western United States.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.