Summer holidays?

Does anyone go away for the holidays? Is it possible again to travel in your country?

Im on a simple campsite now an hour away from home, in a tiny tent, with my son. We are here for a week, spending a low budget holiday.

We are having a great time.

It is sunny, we are outdoors a lot, just went out for dinner. Maybe in the evening we will walk on the beach. We are talking, joking, playing. My son is very cuddly this week. I love having him with me all week…normally he just stays with me 3 afternoons and 1 night a week. Son made a friend here too.

My mood and anxiety are so much better here. Im grateful and relaxed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought about spending a weekend in the countryside somewhere, but decided I needed the cash.

1 Like

That makes sense too…

I decided to ignore the cash problems and go anyway. We needed a holiday and i hardly spend more than when we stay at home and do some activities there…we have a little piggy bank (is that what it is called?) for outings. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I might go visit my mom and dad later this summer.

I’m trying to wait until my sister will be there too so it’s hard to make reservations.

1 Like

I think my wanderlust is burned out. A lady friend might renew it. Also good health.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.