Suicide survivor

I am a suicide survivor …My time wasn’t up 17 years ago in the year 2000 when I attempted it

10 Likes

good that you still with us bro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks i’m glad I came through it

2 Likes

Glad you are still with us @san_pedro

3 Likes

Glad you are still with us,the forum needs you!!!

2 Likes

thanks @Wave and @buck700 I feel truly grateful now my time wasn’t up

3 Likes

U are brave like Nepalese. …bravo u are with us

2 Likes

thanks @far_cry0 im very lucky because I really was close to death

3 Likes

Sup today Pedro. …how do u spending ur days…

I cryed for a hour yesterday from past sorrows and bad memrorys that engulf me sometimes

5 Likes

it’s good that you survived, pedro.

there were three times in my life when I thought of ending it all. two were when I was put on the streets, and when I had a falling out with my bro who was my only friend at the time.

I never attempted though. but as pansdisease would say, those thoughts really put my MI into perspective

4 Likes

You’re an inspiration, @san_pedro. I’m so glad you’re still here.

4 Likes

I also nearly got murdered by a gangster ive got stabbed in the back and ive a 12 inch scar on my neck, 2mm away from the main blood vessel, lucky isn’t the word

5 Likes

@san_pedro I am glad you survived, I survived one too many years ago. Today I feel ok and I want to live as long as possible, according to one psych person a suicide is one of the most selfish acts a person can do.

@mjseu thanks but I was in the grips of despair I was hopeless and fully psychotic I feel and know God knows this

4 Likes

I am so happy that you are here!! Congratulations on surviving both your suicide attempt and the attack on your life. I nearly died in 2006 and had life-saving surgery. I also had a severe psychotic episode a year ago where I tried to take my life. I am also very grateful to be here and to be able to spend more time with my children.

Again, I am very happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have tried unsuccessfully
and been furious when interrupted
but fortunately
for me
unsuccessfully
i have a small girl now
my delight and joy

i am glad you endure as well. xx