Suddenly Prince is irrelevent

3-4 weeks ago he was the guy who performed at the super bowl… 2 weeks ago he was an icon, and now hes a dead guy.

Just saying.

Probably because Bowie got there first as usual.

2 Likes

He isn’t dead as long as his vinyl still goes around…

1 Like

Hmmm, I have to think about that for a minute. Your post is a little confusing. Well, when famous musicians die, they still sell records. Their music lives on. He peaked in the late eighties and early nineties but he took time off from music and when he came back his star had waned. He couldn’t match his own prior success. So you could say, that in his later years he was irrevelant. I don’t think the word “irevellant” is the right word to use here in your post. It’s the wrong context.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll admit my post was a little exaggerated.

It’s just that nobody my age ever talked about him.

1 Like

See, the thing is, I heard he died, was never a huge fan, but heard he died and believed he should be celebratbed but next thing I know I turn on radio. TV, internet…it’s prince this prince that, THAT I got sick of. And I’ve seen my share of MY rockstars go in my day don’t get me wrogn from Nirvana on on. I just felt like, having happened at the tale end of a week of insomnia, let me sleep, like I was saying on my couch this afternoon…just let ME be at peace.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.