Suddenly females have become equal in politics, but

When will we have the first schizoprenic president?

• Within 5 years
  • Withing 10 years
  • Within 50 years
  • What are you talking about? I am the president!

0 voters

2 Likes

When hell freezes over. And everything is getting warmer according to scientists.

5 Likes

Never. Once it became public that a candidate was schizophrenic they would get skewered by the opposition. No one is going to trust a sz to be president, even if they are recovered.

6 Likes

A psychotic president sounds like hell.

3 Likes

I think even if the stigma went away a sz president would never happen.

And statistically, if there were no obstacles, it would still take 280-560 years on average for any president, who had or would later get sz, to be elected. Assuming no one got elected twice in that period.

3 Likes

I think having a decent normie president is a good place to start. Don’t know of other countries but our choices are usually a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

:cry:

2 Likes

Well Trump probably has NPD so we’re working our way up the disorder tree. I think BPA would be next. A bit of mania might spice things up after boring Biden.

1 Like

Please stop calling women “females”.

2 Likes

i think we already had one

2 Likes

Schizophrenics just wanna be left alone I find. President sounds not fun at all with that predisposition.

2 Likes

Don’t let this thread turn political please. Please stick to the question about a sz president.

2 Likes

In 1972, it was discovered that vice-presidential candidate Thomas Eagleton had suffered from depression and had a few ETC treatments. He stepped down and it was later said that it was one of the reasons George McGovern lost the presidential race to Nixon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.