Sudden mega depression

It’s a month till I see my psychiatrist. I don’t want to go on an antidepressant. But I might have to (and it mightn’t even work anyway). FFS.

5 Likes

I’m sorry man,

Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere.

I would try to get in a little earlier,

Depression symptoms are no joke.

5 Likes

I second the motion. An earlier appointment could help.
Are you under any extra stress stay that could be contributing?

3 Likes

I’m sorry @everhopeful.
Hopefully an Antidepressant will do the trick.
Depression is serious stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks guys.

It’s something I can put up with for a month I think. I’m not a danger to myself or anything. I’m also hoping it’ll lift on it’s own as it seemed to come on suddenly.

4 Likes

I get depressed when I stay all the day in home, that’s why I do athletics and go to the gym. I also get depressed when I’m doing badly at school, because school is my best chance to have a better future. I must admit that doing exercise and studying I cured my depression.

2 Likes

wishing you the best @everhopeful
depression is a pain in the butt
i’m taking 1 SSRI and 1 AP to help with my depression.
it’s ok.
it will be ok.

3 Likes

Please try a good B-complex pill for a few days, since low B-vitamins are correlated with depression.

I find myself getting depressed if I miss my multivitamin for a day, then about one and a half hours after taking it my mood is back to normal.

2 Likes

Depression is nasty. It kind of sneaks up on a lot of people, unexpected.

I hope you feel better soon, @everhopeful.

Take care, :v:.

2 Likes

I’ve been in a good mood for the last seven years. I hope depression never sneaks up on me. I would hate to have to go back to that. Banish the thought!

I hope you feel better soon @everhopeful.

2 Likes

Antidepressants don’t have to be a big deal. My depression is controlled with only 10 mg of Lexapro and I don’t have any side effects from it.

I hope you’re feeling better soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.