Such a productive day!

I feel like today was the first day in a really long time that I felt good. I feel human. I felt loved. I felt useful.

I love Cymbalta. Firstly. I know I owe this progress to that drug. It’s never let me down.

But I did so much today! I made eggs and toast for us for breakfast. Instead of just a frozen waffle and some fruit like normal. Then we emptied the dryer and put everything away. Then we collected clothes, towels, and a blanket that had been needing to be washed for a while and washed all that. Still working on drying the towels, blanket is still in the washer. But progress! Then we did the dishes. That was Ridley’s favorite part because I just let her play in the water after she washed the pan. Then we painted and drew with sidewalk chalk and then we both got baths to wash off all the paint. Oh! And Ridley made her own sandwich at lunch! She put 14 pepperoni and 3 slices of salami. Lol. Whatever though because that’s the first sandwich she’s finished in a really long time.

Then we sat on the porch and watched a snail for about 45 minutes before Ridley had had her fill and passed out at 3:15pm. Lol. So much for no nap today.

I’m so proud of myself, though. I did a lot. And I’m in a significant amount of pain today, so even though it was all minor stuff, is minor stuff that’s challenging on a good day. I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly.

10 Likes

Its great to hear you had such a great day,

You’ve had some real rough ones and deserve a break!

Hope the progress continues.

1 Like

That sounds really great ! :sunny:

1 Like

Great to hear! That sounds awesome.

1 Like

Good going @LED! Glad you had a good day.

1 Like

I’m really happy your day went well :slight_smile:
May you have many more.

1 Like

I’m glad you had a good day @LED.

1 Like

They’re making lemon bars to celebrate our good day!!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call all that minor stuff. You did a lot. You should feel good about yourself. Well done. Glad to hear you have such good results from Cymbalta. I tried it but it actually made my mood worse. Hope your pain dies down soon. Glad you had a good day and hope the next is just as good and productive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.