Success: how to get it

Everyone wants to be successful I think, but this is about what it means. Being successful at the core means reaching your goals whatever they may be. But how to do that:

One, you have to set the right goals, setting unrealistic goals is a recipe for disaster

Two, have a plan to reach your goal

Three, do the right things to reach that goal. You can’t climb a mountain if you’re digging a hole.

Four, find a way. You have to find a way to do the things needed to reach your goal. This also means doing what is necessary to reach that goal and determining what that is.

Five, don’t give up.

Six reach your goal. Savor the satisfaction of being successful.

5 Likes

5 is the hardest part.

1 Like

Should have titled this “Winning!!!”

2 Likes

living is winning

2 Likes

Hi @Moonwalker, I am in a mindset of unrealistic goal. Mainly suffered because of it. But what I do!!! Now I am controlling it. . Controlling in the sense that now I behave like normal people but there are an option to move forward in this unrealistic goal. My paranoia moves around it. How to take side from it. Basically I never will forget or neglect my only four hallucinations, which are attached to my unrealistic goal.

Working hard, being smart enough, a lot of luck, 10,000 hours of hard work, and delayed gratification. That’s what I’ve read so far.

Find a niche… exploit niche for profits… expand into other niches…niches is a stupid word… continue to exploit and expand… now you have cornered the market on pet accessories… expand into healthy and eco friendly areas… carve your niche into a large underground facility with water fountains that give mountain dew… win win… this was mostly a joke lol… prolly not a very good one…

3 Likes

Seven ???

Eight PROFIT!!!

3 Likes

And if there’s not a need, create a need.
If you want to sell clean water, poison the water supply.
If you want to become a therapist, also poison the water supply.
If you want to sell books, poison the water supply again.
I’m now realizing most problems can be solved by poisoning the water supply.

3 Likes

@anon9798425 that’s really outrageous, was your account hacked?
It’s a terrible idea even as a joke.

1 Like

No, I’m just a terrible person.

2 Likes

All I do is win win win no matter what!

1 Like

Me too. I’m invincible.

3 Likes

Go on… i thought it was hilarious…

1 Like