Struggling with who and what you want to be

I have a lot of problems in my life with this maybe it’s a personality disorder along with my schizophrenic disorder whicheverthe case may be I have a lot of time spending thinking about this it is somewhat troubling to me to make a decision on the simple and harder tasks because of it does anybody else have this

I think you gotta just be who you are naturally and if see areas of improvement go for them. Like I think way to much about sex and sexuality which leaves me unplugged from the world other people live in where none of that matters. This something I am working and all in all I’m tired of thinking about it. Just do as thou wilt and don’t take ■■■■ from no one.

1 Like

I am a work in perpetual progress…that’s all I’ll say about that.

3 Likes

I have Borderline Personality Disorder along with my sz and this is a problem for me too. I jumped from one idea to another and struggled to find my identity. After school I didn’t know what to do with my life, I didn’t know what career to follow and had my first breakdown. Then when I was in remission I wanted to go into the convent. Five years later and four convents later and I failed to accomplish that. I had dreams in school of being an astronomer, then that fell flat, later I wanted to be an artist and that failed too. I never accomplished much in my 30 years because of not knowing who I was and wanted to be. So I know what its like! I am extremely fickle and indecisive in even the smallest things.