Structuring Schizophrenia

So second week into a health kick and I invested in an alarm clock. I don’t have a job or anywhere to go but I’m investing in a bit of structure. I think that is important especially if your not working. I already try to take my meds same time every day and the logical expansion on that is to get up same time everyday!

Tomorrow and every day afterwards I’m getting up at 5:30 every morning! It’s hot out here so I get my walks in early and get some exercise in as well. Always find a bit of organisation helps with things and I’m doing well with everything else at the moment so hoping to improve a bit more… We shall see!

7 Likes

Good luck. I hope it helps.

1 Like

Let us know how that goes because I’ve tried structure in my sleep and wake up times but it never works

1 Like

Good luck I hope it works for you!

1 Like

Good thinking. Organized life means an organized mind.

1 Like

Nice idea @rogueone.
Good luck with it!

1 Like

Structure is great, unless of course it gets you down. The remedy to that is doing what you enjoy, then those activities and structure go hand in hand.

I remember when I was more ill before meds I assumed leaving behind all responsibility and structure is what makes a person happier - oh how wrong I was…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.