Strong emotional lucid dreams

So I’m having this problem, I dream that I’m in school, or other happy place and I’m very high functioning there, it seems very realistic and it carry strong emotions. Also I feel pain and other tactile hallucinations while I’m dreaming. But the most strange thing was to dream about the future, once I was going to a new gym and when I entered there I remembered that I dream with that place and was exactly the same place of my dream and I was angry because in that dream I was out of my school and I thought “but, I’m fine with school” then when I came to my home my phone got useless because it got a virus and it was my only way to study. I also dreamed that a baby of my family would get sick, and she got sick that night. I have lots of these dreams and it gives me chills because in one dream I got rid of all my problems and I got that feeling I ever feel in prophetic dreams. I used to see the future awake, anyways, if there is someone with this problem tell me so I would feel not alone.

Once I was reading that a bodybuilder was murdered and I said “please, tell me he’s not the strongest man in my country”. Because my voices told me he was going to die, and he was.

Have you spoken to your pdoc or therapist about your dreams and prophetic feelings? They might help you get some perspective on them.

There’s a whole phenomenon about thinking you have dreams of the future. My roommate in college got that and she doesn’t have any sort of psychotic disorder. It’s called deja something, not deja vu, a different deja something.

My dreams are often better than reality. It can make me depressed to wake up. But then there are also plenty of times where they are so horrific I am deeply relieved to wake up.

I really don’t know too much about it, but once I dreamed that I was killed by a neighbour called Charles (Carlos in Spanish)e, that means I will be killed? Now that neighbour is famous for beating his sons and he is very aggressive and I didn’t know that when I dreamed this.

I keep having very vivid dreams of my (dead) son, when he was a baby. It is Gd’s mercy upon me to let me hold him again at night.

1 Like

I’ve had psychic dreams in different forms. I flat out dreamed something and remembered it and then it happened in the past. Also every morning I feel déjà vu from my dreams… I’m reminded of my dreams when something happens in the morning. But it’s very random and weird.

1 Like

I have dreams of the future also. Like I’ll dream about a certain somebody & I would see that person the next day or as soon as I wake up they’d be calling me. My dreams are often strange, as if they are trying to tell me something. One time I had a dream of somebody telling me to take my medication and I was very sick during this time where I really really needed it… Like I was way out of touch with reality. Sometimes I feel as though my dreams are being controlled by an unknown entity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.