Street fighter 5

Street fighter 5 is coming out tomorro. I cant wait. Anybody else getting this game?

My twin brother is. I don’t have quite the enthusiasm about gaming as he does it seems.

1 Like

More into halo 5 and cod black op 3, let us know whats it like can you play multiplayer x

1 Like

Yeah it has multiplayer. Will let you know what its like. I will live it though. Fighting games are my favorite and i been playing street fighter since the early 90s. Im biased haha

1 Like

yES LET ME KNOW YOU HAVE XBOXONE, FOR SOME REASON FEEL U HAVE PS4 X

sorry about caps, getting tom clancy siege also x

I have xbox one and ps4. Street fighter is only on ps4 and pc

I did not know, i am blueaker on xbox one friend me, maybe we have same game be cool x

I’m not getting it as its kind of releasing in a weird way and not as a complete game. Gonna wait for the inevitable GOTY version :smile:

1 Like

Normally i would do that but im obsessed with street fighter. Have plans already to play with friends on the weekend. We have been playing street fighter/mortal kombat together since we were little kids in the 90s. Gonna have a couple of beers too :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.