Strange voices while I slept last night

One was that ‘some people had seen me in a park in Los Angeles’, indeed I lived in my auto in LA in the beginning of 2001, I remember that one person came to check me out with his pick-up truck, the only thing I remember was that he communicated in Russian with somebody in his pick-up truck … strange voices …

1 Like

hey,

If they affect function you need to look out for some help.

It’s never easy but it can affect you on so many levels and the only proven way of dealing with such things is medication. It’s not anything mystical. It’s some brain chemistry gone wrong.

I’d recommend you seek out some medical help…it really is that simple!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

When I lived in my auto in America over two years, I was twice in LA, some strange things happened such as when I had my meal in McDonald’s in LA, I suddenly received the Morse SOS signal to my head and later I learned that the Russian nuclear submarine had sunk … it was like somebody sent me this SOS signal … weird things …

I am ok, I just have some dreams and voices while I sleep sometimes, no problem, I may discuss these matters in my psych meeting soon, a good topic to discuss.

2 Likes

hey,

yeah…I was working and going through huge lists of car numbers I’d find the one I was looking for…out of hundreds of sheets…

It’s seductive thinking. Your symptoms feed your delusions and there’s no ways out of that besides some chemical help…

Keep off street drugs. Keep up your treatment team and keep focused.

It’s better to think it’s all just a brain problem…you get further than other…and even Kesey said that in the end!

rogueone.

1 Like

I have never used or seen any street drugs, but thanks for you comments, I have my psych meeting soon and I’ll discuss these matters. It is just while I sleep I get sometimes these voices and dreams.

1 Like

“Strange voices while I slept last night” long ago, i used to think my name was being called. nowadays i hear things at night, but i’m quite sure the voices are coming from outside.

1 Like

Strange voice tonight claims itself from heaven told me to login this forum and look for particular comments.

I can never mimic that strange voice in my head. My inner voices are different from the so-called voice from the heaven.

1 Like

I have dreams and voices every day too. I’ve gotten use to them but they still stir me up.

1 Like

Voices can take on many tones, all of mine are different from my own and I’ve even heard exact replicas of my parents and co workers. When that first happened it freaked me out.

1 Like

yes this has happened with me as well

hey,

If your voices comment or guide you through basic human interactions then that is a danger sign!

I don’t do voices per se…I hear music in the old days before the meds but I had a strong central thought ( voice ) which commented on everything I did…

That wasn’t a bad thing…it helped me sometimes but it’s not normal…

Anything that prevents you from full function is a danger sign! It’s not normal and you should approach it by getting help.

rogueone.

I only ever heard yelling, machine noises, clanking noises, or dogs barking when I’d lay down in bed at times, it was occuring a bit into starting a new medicine but seems to be going away now! The meds kept one particular voice away that used to comment negatively on things I did or told me to do horrible things to myself…I’m glad medicine is helping keep him away or at least at bay.
So if they start telling you to hurt yourself or do crazy things, please don’t delay help.

2 Likes

I have not had voices while I sleep now, I had my psych meeting last week and it helped a lot.

1 Like

I’ve heard these same noises as you off and on!