3 Likes

I like tabasco on spaghetti sauceā€¦

5 Likes

I like hot powdered chili on my mangos.

2 Likes

PB and Mayo sandwiches
PB and Pickle sandwiches

3 Likes

Vegemite and tomato on toast. Like vegemite on toast is pretty weird for non - Australians. Add some tomato and itā€™s getting into kink territory.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been told having tomato sauce / ketchup on my scrambled eggs is foul, but I love it. Especially with some pepper.

4 Likes

sardines with noodles, fries with lemon juice,fries with vinegar,soy sauce on everything,.

4 Likes

Omgā€¦tomato sauce I rarely like but on scambled eggs itā€™s great!

5 Likes

Youā€™ve convinced me. One day when Iā€™m feeling adventurous, Iā€™ll try the vegemite and tomato on toast and see how I go :crazy_face:.

3 Likes

hahaā€¦itā€™s really not too bad! My dad loves it but we used to live on it as kids!

3 Likes

Hard boiled egg/butter sandwiches. You mash your eggs in butter in a bowl then put it on bread

2 Likes

Sounds really good to me actually.

2 Likes

What is vegemite?

1 Like

Those are some wild food combinations there LokešŸ¤Ŗ lol

2 Likes

Oops! Loke I mean

2 Likes

When I was pregnant eggs made me barf :face_vomiting: but once you give birth you might try the egg sandwich. Itā€™s actually pretty good

2 Likes

Toast with crushed up antipsychotics and antidepressants, mmm :yum:

Okay. Now I want to try this vegemite and tomato sandwich. Iā€™m like Andrew Zimmern. Iā€™ll try anything once, food that is.

3 Likes

Yeah eggs do NOT sound appetizing to me recently

3 Likes

The one that grosses out my family is grilled cheese with pickles and honey mustard.

2 Likes