Strange deal going on with photos

If I look in the mirror I see one thing. If I look at a pic taken of me the same day in the same outfit the picture looks totally different from the mirror. Why is that? What’s going on?

2 Likes

Probably just the Optics of the camera on your phone.

1 Like

Same with me… I think I look super weird in pics ppl take of me… but in pics I take I look like me like what I see in the mirror

1 Like

The angle you take the picture at, the lighting, and the type of camera used can also affect the way you look. Some fitness models take pictures of themselves before and after using professional lighting/poses/angles to show the difference it makez.

2 Likes

Here is an article about it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Ninjastar . I look really big in the mirror but more slender in my husbands pics of me. It’s so strange. I’ll read that article now

Some pics I look like a movie star…others I look like a stunned dolphin.

Keep clicking til you find one you like.

3 Likes

Maybe your mirror is worn out and you need to buy a new, fresh one that reflects better.

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m 10 pounds overweight, so the mirror might need to be replaced. Or else my husband is good at taking shots with his phone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.