Strange but true

I’ve always known I had mental illness I seen psychologists I seen a psychiatrist for the first time but they didn’t help it wasn’t till the this happened and a lot of people like to right it off as mental illness or unusual belief until they see I didn’t get paranoid until this happened

There was a hate of the poor and people wanted to criminalise the poor they even did this

In my country they say your a lazy dole bludger that’s the reason your unemployed but if your got a disability like my it’s ableism because people say this I went to the gym 7 days a week to prove that what they were saying is a lie, lazy is not what I was if there is something different about you than people will exclude you, yes people have mental health issues but shouldn’t always be written off as unusual beliefs because stranger but true things happen that people can’t control

1 Like

I think having autism and anxiety makes it hard to fit in and when you become excluded it can be depressing

1 Like

Yeah i dont like the aussie narritive of the unemployed being seen as trying to always scam the system and not wanting to work.
Its the giant corporations and some parts of government and all that that are the real scammers i beleive.
Its tough having the stigma of being on centrelink because we might be having mental health issues or whatever.
I have been on and off unemployed since i was a teen. Its not enough to survive on for most.

1 Like

Yes, strange things do happen, but people fear mentally ill people because the media often portrays us in gloomy colors. Normies are afraid of us, they think we’re dangerous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.