- I was a kid in grade school and sang the chorus line with my classmates in a Pink Floyd concert to the song “Another Brick in the Wall”.
- Me and your grandmother took some of the brown acid at Woodstock and fell in love in the medical tent.
- I saw 15 Grateful Dead Concerts.
- We saw Jim Morrison flash the crowd in one of the Doors’ last concert.
- I saw Jimmy Hendrix burn his guitar.
- I went to so many Metallica concerts in the 1980’s that I needed hearing aids at age 17.
- I cheered on our troops after the First Gulf War by waving the flag at the parade.
- This weed’s the best.
- I streaked across Yankees’ stadium in 1975.
- I was a Rolling Stones’ groupie.
Haha classic @Blizzard!!! Keep up the great work.