Schizophrenia.com

Stomach issues after eating junk food

I’ve been veering away from a healthy diet lately.
Just had some hot dogs and now I’m running to the bathroom every hour!

Feeling sick to my stomach!

Going back on my diet.

Staying away from junk food from now on.

Oh man what an idiot I am!

2 Likes

Good luck on your diet @Wave I know its hard, but you can do it, I believe in you!

1 Like

Thanks @TheCanuk

1 Like

You won’t miss it if you make healthy food more fun. I can’t stand junk food anymore either

3 Likes

My equivalent of a junk meal is air fried chicken thighs with the skin on coated with olive oil, paprika, cayenne pepper, pepper, mixed herbs and honey.

Scrummy!

It has literally been many years since i had a pizza!

2 Likes

@Wave I get sick any time I eat a hotdog too. I only eat them if I’m willing to pay the price. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Thanks @seksoempirico @labratmat and @leafy

2 Likes

I’ve had meat pies 4 out of the last 5 days. (Beef and Vegetable)

They are cheap, healthy, don’t weigh me down or make me feel tired and I feel good the next day cause I got all my vitamins and nutrients.

I generally avoid junk food too, but not always, I treat myself sometimes, last night I had pizza.

2 Likes

Meat pies are healthy?

1 Like

Today I had two egg sandwiches after dinner. My stomach feels like a bottomless pit. Zyprexa hunger sucks! I usually don’t have anything after I’ve had dinner. :frowning:

1 Like

I just had crackers and cheese with about half a tub of Pringles after dinner. I’m gonna get fat as fck

1 Like

Yeah,with a glass of milk you’re getting most of the food groups.

Beef (protein)
vegetables (carrots, peas, potatoes)
grains (the crust)
Milk (dairy)

The only downside depending on the particular brand could be the salt content. Some are high in salt, but they still have less salt than the daily recommended amount of salt an adult should eat, and since my breakfast cereal has no salt and I rarely eat lunch my salt content of my diet is actually a little below the recommended daily amount. I eat meat pies all the time and I feel great.

1 Like

Yeah meat pies are pretty healthy.
Healthier than hotdogs that’s for sure.

2 Likes

good luck, :)) Wave

1 Like

Thanks @Mae 155

1 Like

I could be wrong but I thought I heard somewhere that antipsychotics change the bacteria in your stomach I often get sick too especially from milk

1 Like

I hear you, having the same problem. Getting older isn’t fun. Hope you’re feeling better soon, meng.

:heart:

1 Like

Just focus on how good you’ll feel while eating healthy. It’s good for you in so many ways, you’ll both feel and look better. Best of luck to you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.