Stimulus checks

It was very late that I received the first check. I don’t file taxes because I have no income other than SSDI and it is less the $25,000.00 a year. Social Security benefits aren’t taxable income in the State of Arkansas.

1 Like

Was it to the same checking account?

Yes, the same one I got the first payment in.

1 Like

Thanks Montezuma.

1 Like

Yay Monte!

Perhaps some sweet moccasins are in your future.

:joy:

Idk. I know you like shoes. Not insinuating anything.

2 Likes

LOL! I’ve already ordered some Skechers slip on loafers. :joy:

2 Likes

My bank changed names but kept the same routing and account numbers. I haven’t received my 2and stimulus payment.

Anyone have an opinion?

1 Like

They just started depositing the money this week. If the routing and account numbers are the same there shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

I didn’t get one either @Bowens. In my case it’s bc my dad filed me as a dependent… this time may be different for me but I haven’t received anything as of yet.

2 Likes

My mom used to claim me as a dependent when I lived with her too. I went out on my own September 2008. She went to the nursing home the summer of 2010.

1 Like

Well maybe after the guy bombed Nashville, they will lighten up on adult mentally ill people living with their parents, and be grateful they are receiving treatment.

I think my parents may have claimed me as a dependent in 2019 because I wasn’t getting SSDI at the time…this may be the problem. They won’t be claiming me this year or 2020 so I dunno if I should get tthe stimulus checks or not. Confused :confused:

2 Likes

It’s opaque for sure… my folks don’t even know if I’m getting one. And that speaks practically volumes

1 Like

You can try asking the IRS or maybe a tax preparer like HR Block or Jackson Hewitt.

1 Like

Starting to think its not worth it…Although if they get the $2000 through, thats a good chunk of change.

1 Like

I would pursue $1200.00. At least call and ask the IRS.

1 Like

I will. 1515151515

1 Like

1200$ is worth it. Its not like <100$.

2 Likes

I just checked and I got mine

2 Likes

I just talked to my sister and they got their’s too. Mine is probably going to be messed up because I changed bank accounts. Thanks for responding

1 Like