Stimulus checks

Has anyone else changed checking account numbers since the last stimulus check and already gotten the $600.00 one. I have a new checking account number now, and my Social Security check is deposited to it.

I hope this doesn’t screw up my $600.00 check. I haven’t filled any taxes with the new checking account.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks everhopeful.

1 Like

I got my last stimulus cheaply in the mail a month after they started distributing them so I assume the same thing will happen this time

1 Like

How are you doing?

1 Like

I’m ok. Still scared to go out etc. still being followed and recorded. But otherwise I’m ok

2 Likes

Are you doing ok today?

Yes, just taking it easy. Thanks for asking !

1 Like

I received a check in the mail last time.

1 Like

Good morning Wave. I just hope they don’t send me a debit card. How are you this morning?

1 Like

I didn’t get one last time. Not sure why. Maybe this time…

1 Like

I’m doing ok @ElGato
Hanging in there.

How are you doing?

Kind of tired lately, but good otherwise.

1 Like

Maybe you should check with the IRS. The link everhopeful gave above had some info on a tax credit you can get if you file taxes. $1200.00 would be worth filing for.

1 Like

Yeah, i looked up some stuff on the internet and found out I might be able to claim it on taxes this year(for 2020). The only problem is, that I don’t know if there is some reason I don’t qualify. the year before last I only had income for part of the year so I didn’t need to file taxes for 2019 because I was below a certain income level…I thought maybe that had something to do with it.

1 Like

But they have my bank account info with SSDI payments so I dunno…It’s confusing and a little frustrating.

1 Like

The phone number for the IRS is (800) 829-1040. Press 7 for Economic Impact Payments. There open M-F 7am to 7pm. Closed today for the holiday. I know you can file taxes to get a credit even if you have no income.

1 Like

ok. thx 1515151

My SSDI is direct deposited to my checking account too.

1 Like

I just got my second stimulus payment deposited in my account today! :smiley:

3 Likes