Stimulating mustard?

I was running low on mustard so I decided to buy some more through online grocery shopping.

I decided to purchase some organic horseradish mustard because the grocery store doesn’t carry spicy brown mustard, what we usually use.

When it arrived I made a turkey and Swiss sandwich and decided to use the new mustard.

After about an hour I felt over stimulated as if I consumed 4 cups of coffee at once!

I suspected that it could have been the horseradish mustard because it was new.

I looked at the ingredients and it said that it contained organic horseradish roots.

Looked it up and horseradish roots have medicinal properties.

Also read that horseradish is actually a stimulant!

I’ve had horseradish before and never became over stimulated.

Guess it was the horseradish roots that were the culprit.

Hey you live and learn!

Not using that mustard again.

8 Likes

That’s crazy!

Wow,

Mustard to blame again, I guess…

:grin:

3 Likes

I’ll take it. I could use a stimulant in the late afternoon - that isn’t coffee.

1 Like

I once became psychotic right about the time I ate nothing but goats milk and whole wheat cereal.

1 Like

The joints on both hands became red as well!
Very strange!

I am sensitive to many different kinds of foods and medicines.

mmmm…horseradish…I eat it in a cream sauce on prime rib but not much else use for it except in cocktail sauce for boiled shrimp too I guess.

1 Like

Had to click on this. Headline made me think this was going in a totally different direction. @Wave, you da bomb diggity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.