Still waiting

I got my SSI four days ago but it’s still pending. I hate it when it takes five days to go through!

may I ask if you are young? why didn’t you get SSDI for schizophrenia? did you work a little or a lot… a long time…SSI is so hard to live on.

1 Like

I’ll be 34 on Friday. I worked less than a year total. When I was involuntarily committed in a psychiatric hospital in 2015 a woman came to talk to me and I think she filled out paperwork for me to get SSI.

well yes then you will be getting SSI…sorry…it pays below what SSDI is why I was concerned you might get SSDI instead…sorry.

My personal allowance from my court ordered deputy goes in between 3 and 5am every Thursday morning. If I need extra he sends it me next working day.

1 Like

Wow that is harrowing! Mine comes 1 AM the night of the 3rd like clockwork, unless that falls on a weekend or holiday then it’s the latest weeknight prior.

I’m getting pretty low but I have two days to wait :open_mouth:

1 Like

we were so low on food staples and such this morning when we got paid food stamps we used up the total 198 dollars. get paid on the third usually…sometimes on the second, sometimes on the first…just usually on the third.

1 Like

I had just enough money to get a tamale for lunch today and buy a tamale for breakfast tomorrow. My stepmom gave me some yogurt that I had for dinner.

1 Like

yummmm…tamales…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.