Still no stimulus

I guess I won’t get it until next week sometime. It’s not that big of a deal for me but there are other people who really need it that I wish didn’t have to wait.

6 Likes

For sure. It is very hard here in Australia. My partner left his job last December, before the isolation requirements came into effect. While these are in place, there isn’t much chance of him getting a job. He doesn’t qualify for a stimulus payment because he chose to leave his job. Fair enough i suppose, we have a lot of savings so it hasn’t affected us much, but i do wish there was something available for others, especially those who don’t have much money saved up. I hope you receive your payment soon.

1 Like

Thank you @Sezbot241 . I hope everything works out for you and your partner.

1 Like

It will come to you soon I would think. Be sure you buy something for yourself, even it’s a little thing. I bought a few cans of tomato soup just for myself, after catching up on bills and family needs. Best tomato soup ever. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh how cool. Maybe I will try to think of something small but the rest of it goes towards debt that my daughter has cost me this month.

1 Like

Ugh. That’s the worse catching up on debt. You need your daughter to buy you something. Chocolate is the best stuff in the galaxy. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

lol, for sure. It’s funny Amazon had a big bag of Herhey’s kisses on sale so I ordered those and I’ve been enjoying a few kisses everyday and the bag is so big it will surely last me awhile. I love Amazon. I got this for $7.88

6 Likes

Nice! I love Hershey kisses. :heart_eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t koala-fy for it because I get disability and don’t make enough to file taxes. I’ll just have to bear it. ------

1 Like

The stimulus package is just one of the many failures from the American economic response.

You’ll still get it, Everyone gets it.

1 Like

Peeling each of those wrappers off would put me back in the hospital. Why do they make them so hard to get off?

2 Likes

I just got mine

3 Likes

they are kind of frustrating, after a few I give up, it stops me from eating too many.

I’m in the same boat as you and I’m pretty sure I’m eligible. As long as we aren’t claimed as dependents that is.

3 Likes

I Shall Discover Really Soon

Now I Have to Hold Back And Keep From Believing I’m a Billionaire

Which Happens Sometimes

Thankfully, I’m Not Very Gluttonous

:100: :money_mouth_face: :100:

2 Likes

Americans…Sheesh!

Wanting the government to stimulate your package! C’mon folks, there’s websites for that! :smile:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .(!!!) AND WOMEN (!!!). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like