Still hard to

It’s still hard to breath. I’m so weak. My headaches are so intense. The hospital won’t let me in. They’re scared. I feel better at times but then it gets bad again.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry :sweat:

2 Likes

I really hope you will feel better! I’m not sure if it is okay to pray on this forum but I pray that your breathing will get better.

2 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. It took my niece 2 weeks to really start feeling better.

2 Likes

Maybe find a good doc who will prescribe you a regimen of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin.

Pretty worried for you.

2 Likes

I have also heard that these medications are helpful.

2 Likes

I hope things improve. Keeping you in my thoughts. ((Hugs))

1 Like

I hope you feel better

1 Like

What does your doctor tell you to do? I didn’t realize a hospital could turn you away like that. The hospitals here just have extra protocols.

1 Like

Do you have a cough?

1 Like

Yes, our hospital said it’s not safe to come in because I don’t have a fever. @Sardonic Yes, I have a horrible dry cough. My doctor gave me seroids, a nebulizer treatment and an inhaler to use. But when it gets intense I can’t breath. My chest and ribs hurt so bad. I coughed so bad last night the capillaries in my face looked like freckles on my cheeks.

Damn, I’m so sorry. But I think, if you don’t have a fever, that means your body’s not fighting anything off? The best thing you can probably do is rest up as much as possible, make sure you’re getting enough food and water. And don’t take ibuprofen. I dunno if it’s the virus or not, but you can get through this, okay? Get some fresh air if you can, and watch some TV or something to get your mind off of this for awhile. I hope you feel better soon. :heart:

1 Like

@Cici2 @naturallycured

2 Likes

Call 911. Now. Trouble breathing is the biggest sign of COVID 19. Call your doctor first and tell them about all your symptoms. Especially your trouble breathing and then tell them you are coming in. Then, call 911.

2 Likes

Ther’s a phone number you dial for corona, its 811 here but you can call 911 and they will test.
Better not to take a chance if its corona.

2 Likes

@Cici2, You don’t want to mess around when your breathing is affected. Your breath is vital to your life. If your breathing suddenly takes a bad turn for the worse, you’re a dead girl. You have to be seen and tested. Call your doctor, tell them you are coming in to the ER and call 911.

3 Likes

Oh man @Cici2.
I pray that you start feeling better soon.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all. I’m in hospital. They have me hooked up to oxygen. My breathing is labored. I’m really sleepy now. I’ll update after while.

9 Likes

Glad you got in the hospital! Hope all goes well.

1 Like

Oh thank God. Please rest well and update us when you can!! :heart::hugs:

1 Like