Stigma attack a la Alien Guru

This is rather hilarious, but it is also disturbing as well! I know the girl first of all…secondly, look at the following posts where they unprofessionally “diagnose” her as SZ, that are found here:

About 2/3 the way down starting January 10, 2005
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3534.html?1178335858

Here are some:

“For someone who likes keeping things original, she sure doesn’t like keeping her material body to the original form going by her preference in colouring her hair that sits on top of that stupid head of hers there?
She looks like a typical deluded skitzoprenic thats dressed up as some dumb and dumber pyroxide looking scrubber and tart to me.”

“This woman is clearly schizophrenic, her identity as a person is totally messed up.
The best way to deal with people like this is to ignore them, giving them any attention gives people like “semjasebluestar” the feeling that their schizophrenic thinking would have any truth, which of course isnt so.
My suggestion is to let her be and ignore her, every halfway rational person can see she is mentally disturbed.”

They were responding to this:

"This person who calls herself “semjasebluestar” a complete joke!
Herr Billy Meier is already aware about this self deluded woman who calls herself “semjasebluestar”. I warned him through my good friend Mrs. B.K. last year.
Certainly someone must be paying her to write all her lies on her yahoo group and on her website.
No more comments about her. Just take a look of what she wrote about Talmud of Jmmanuel.
Take a look in the crazy wordings of this “semjasebluestar”

This is the woman who states to the world she is “semjase”

Okay… here is what that forum is all about, in their own words…LOL…!!!

“Thank you for your interest in the Billy Meier contact case and the accompanying spiritual teaching. FIGU is an acronym for the German words “Freie Interessengemeinschaft für Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien” which means Free Community of Interests For Border and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies.”
"In 1942 I began my first contacts with extraterrestrials at the age of 5, with Sfath, the grandfather of Semjase, the Plejaren female. To start with I learned a lot through my association with him regarding the spiritual teaching and existence and function of Creation’s laws and recommendations, as well as the use of mental (spirit) telepathy, so that the communication between Sfath and myself could be accomplished in this manner. Beginning in 1944, during numerous visits on his beamship, Sfath explained to me many things and informed me about important data concerning many fields of knowledge, humanities, history, Creation and evolution, incidents and facts, etc., which I had to learn and retain in my memory. This was usually accomplished through electronically induced, deep hypnosis. He explained to me at a later date that due to our mutual efforts my understanding had grown to that of a 35-year old person, even though in reality I was only 7 years old, and that this knowledge would still increase manifold in the coming years. I was told that I would have the highest degree of spiritual evolution of any human being on Earth regarding spiritual knowledge, understanding, and ability
The Plejaren themselves suggested that the following important measures be taken to end the destruction on earth:
As mentioned, for several years there must be an absolute birth suspension followed by permanent birth control
"

Those last sentences I put in bold are surely a grandiose delusion! I don’t care if he actually had contact with some entities or not…his claims are delusional…and besides, his photos of UFOs and aliens were proven fakes a long time ago! He took photos from an American TV show and claimed they were alien girls, when found out he said the photos were adulterated by the Men in Black…his own wife admitted he used common household items to build UFO models and photograph them to perpetuate his hoax, which he still claims is 100% real. And his followers called a sincere girl and by extension me who opposed the nonsense being claimed, all those things in the posts quoted above! They even got the website they talk of taken down somehow…