Steve Irwin’s birthday was Friday

5 Likes

I liked him. That dam stingray took him away from us. :blowfish::blowfish::blowfish:

2 Likes

My little girl used to watch him on Animal Planet. He was a great guy. I heard that people were killing sting rays for a while after he died. @GrayBear

1 Like

Testing. I’m testing to see if you get this reply.

1 Like

I can’t think of Steve Irwin without smiling. Crikey!

3 Likes

I think his little girl is about my daughter’s age.

1 Like

at the time of steve irwins death his wife pleaded with the public for there not to be revenge attacks…its sad that there was…some people can be so stupid

1 Like

Yes, I got it. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Yeah. I agree with you. Steve wouldn’t have wanted that for sure.

1 Like

Bindi! She’s 20. She wasn’t even born yet when I started watching The Crocodile Hunter. :crocodile:

1 Like

Cool so she’s like 2 years younger than my daughter. I just remember her as this cute little girl.

1 Like
2 Likes

@firemonkey. PETA’s response was an insult to a good man’s legacy. They didn’t have to say anything.

PETA is considered to be a group of eco-terrorists, I hardly take their opinion on anything as valid.

1 Like

I agree we should treat nature with respect but just like @firemonkey ‘s article said Steve did more good than bad

I just read the highlight I didnt read the whole article, PETA makes me angry. I didnt mean to sound like I was attacking @firemonkey I was only commenting about the PETA part.

It doesn’t come off to me like you were attacking him. I was just commenting.

2 Likes

Oh okay, sometimes I’m not sure if I come off the wrong way.

1 Like

As if people already did not hate them enough.

I’ve yet to meet a PETA supporter I haven’t wanted to try and slap the stupid out of. They are generally the worst people alive other than child molesters and murderers.