Stephen Hawking

Why is there " something " rather than " nothing " ?

• Stephen Hawking.

Now we know " that something " is in question.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Something exists " and " everything else " ironically and truly doesn’t exist.

• Sagar Gorijala.

Now we know why we are great and why we are not great.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2 Likes

Sagar I love you, you are my Indian brother.
Just follow the seven Noahide laws and you’ll be fine!!

1 Like

@Chess24

Since my childhood I am and was always bad at chess and even though I suck at chess,

chess is and was [ and continues to be ] my most admired game ever.

Yes, I fell in love with " ShadowFlare " and " Age Of Empires " and " Age Of Mythology " when I was young and now I only play a single game called " HEARTHSTONE " and no other game, chess is the top of the food chain.

Thanks Brother.

2 Likes

I used to looove age of empires and age of mythology!!!

What else do you do in your free time when not making quotes Sagar?

@anon93437440 you can play chess even though you are poor at it!!
There are people on the internet with very low rating, who make a lot of mistakes and still play!!
(and even high rated players often make grave mistakes).
Being poor at chess is not an excuse not to play and enjoy the game.
You can also try solving easy chess puzzles that suit your level.

The seven Noahide laws as traditionally enumerated are the following:[7]

Not to worship idols.
Not to curse God.
To establish courts of justice.
Not to commit murder.
Not to commit adultery or sexual immorality.
Not to steal.
Not to eat flesh torn from a living animal.

These seven laws are [ you may have hard time to believe ] but were always revolving around my delusions and that is completely strange.

I guess we are alike so we share more or less similar thoughts and at times our judgement differs and then we must agree we have something same, something similar and something different and something different makes us individuals

and we are ultimately individuals and

individuality is like idiosyncrasy – behavior particular to a person.

Ultimately we are individuals in a Universe which is always new and somehow or one way or the other different from Old Universe. The Universe undergoes constant change of events and it’s always a new Universe like it’s also a new life.

So I wish you all the best.

1 Like

My brain is too damaged, before using anti-psychotics I never had depression and my brain was most of my life

Alice in the Wonderland

and I could watch horror movies even when I was a teenager at midnight without even a single small problem

and playing games was simple and similar to HEAVEN experience

and when I was 22 I got my first PC and then I played very few computer games and even then those games

• InuYasha’s Wind Symphonic theme sent electric ripples of happiness and strange and different World like existence, it was a different and awesome reality.

After using high doses of antipsychotics for several years all happiness was gone, only a little sometimes…

Now I am no longer using antipsychotics and hoping for a recovery.

You know there are Schizophrenics who are one better than the other,

I don’t know about you guys but my memory and brain bandwidth is like toooooo low and after happiness bit dust and after I developed learning disorder–I could no longer read

I am so busy in a brainless lost world that even a simple puzzle of chess never happened and was always impossible. The above quote by Stephen Hawking and my own quote explains everything we are and everything we could be. I must say when our life is like we turn old man or old women then we look back and say that could have happened, I could have done so and so… but those quotes explain everything

CEREBROLYSIN works wonders, my memory and mood are improving a lot.

2 Likes

@Jonnybegood @Chess24 Guys see you tomorrow. Bye for now. CYA. see yeah

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. Look up Quentin Smith, something from nothing on YouTube.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why is there " something " rather than " nothing "?

• Stephen Hawking.

Now we know " that something " is in question. I am something and that something is in question. I continue to be something and that something too is in question.

" Something exists " and " everything else " ironically and truly doesn’t exist. That something was everything.

• Sagar Gorijala.

Now we know why we are great and why we are not great. What is your Brain activity train in each and every existence like? Thanks.

when I was a kid