Staying up late tonight...just because

happy to be alive and just listening to music and sitting in my indirect lighted living room…seems a lot more dramatic to look at stuff with low light…who’s up?

5 Likes

I’m regularly awake at these times.

I’m in the U.K. And not a day goes by where I don’t stay awake throughout the night.

2 Likes

you had better go to bed soon. Having a good sleep is good for your health. You know that there are lot of people die at their 40s or 50s. so take your meds and have a nice dream.

1 Like

I think we’re a couple of hours behind you. I’m up previewing music for The Squirrel. Just finished my French for the evening and am feelilng a bit guilty because I got into the potstickers.

1 Like

mmm…potstickers…haven’t made those since I was married…yumm…do you eat them with soy? I do…

laid my ent down on his back because he keeps trying to fall over …new beginnings? I think I might be losing my interest in my hobby of leather craft…besides it would make a lot of noise and I don’t want to bother my gf even though she said it wouldn’t bother her I think it would.

1 Like

I’m up! I’m debating on what to watch tonight movie wise.

I’m leaning towards the scary movie, The Entity.

3 Likes

boy you watch a lot of scary movies…I don’t think I could do that…I am lucky just to be able to watch “the changeling” again…can’t wait and thanks again for that.

3 Likes

You welcome! :slight_smile: The Changeling is a really fun one.

3 Likes

This is the recipe I use for our dipping sauce:

I need to make more potstickers as we’re down to half a bag. The daughter has been sneaking them during 2 am study sessions.

3 Likes

man I would kill for some potstickers right now…haha your daughter knows how to party…

1 Like

Ugh. I pre-portioned snacks for today. Go for lunch, peppers and cucumbers gone. Mid-afternoon, my bag of grapes has disappeared. So much for stapling the DO NOT EAT sticky note to them. Made a pot of tea around 2 pm. Forgot about it. Came up at 3 pm. Empty. She didn’t make a new one. She’s a crap roomie.

2 Likes

sorry man…spank her then…haha…no idea how to discipline anyone just kidding.

1 Like

Scary movies scare me.

And I’m on my way to Slumberland, anyway.
Let us know what you choose!

1 Like

I just woke up at 11:30 pm. I went to bed at around 7:30 pm. I like having these hours to myself. I’ll probably go back to sleep in about 2 - 4 hours.

1 Like

Sweet dreams Sue!

I watched The Wolf of Snow Hollow tonight. It was kind of a horror/comedy, and really good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.