Staying home

All week I wait for the weekend to come and then I mostly stay at home. I feel guilty but I hate pointless walks. I watch TV, read and lay in my bed.
Anyone has similar issues?

1 Like

I looove walks. Especially in nature!!

1 Like

I envy you :slight_smile: I like it only if I have a goal or I am with a friend

1 Like

I hate pointless walks too. I guess they are tecnhically not pointless cos Im moving my body but they just feel so boring

2 Likes

I guess Gratitude has practiced meditation because once you had experience in doing meditation you could feel the air and the wind,the sky around you much better, and then you could feel the connection between you and the nature. This kind of feeling makes you enjoy more when you take a walk outside the house. @anon90843118 @VanGogh

6 Likes

I just made one hour walk - I bought lip-gloss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hate pointless walks too. I don’t work so most of the time I am just at home on the forum or watching tv.

1 Like

I stay at home pretty much all the time. Except when I go to church, and that lasts an hour. Then when I go to my volunteer meeting, and that lasts an hour and a half. Otherwise, I never go anywhere, unless I have a doctors appointment, which is only once or twice a month and those only last about a half hour to an hour. I love staying at home.

1 Like

I barely get out of bed during the weekend.

It’s a sad state of affairs.

I agree with you @anon90843118, I find walking especially outside boring and tedious.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.