State a random interesting fact

Tinkabell lol. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There are sea fossils in limestone on top of Mt Everest.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if they’ve found fossils but limestone is there which is made of ancient sea beds. Fossils can be found.

2 Likes

That gives credibility to the Flood story. Many cultures have a story that a great flood destroyed the earth and killed the people.

2 Likes

Starfish can regrow their entire body just from one arm.

5 Likes

Roses are perfect bisexual hermaphrodites.

3 Likes

America used to be a British colony though, so maybe the statement is still accurate?

3 Likes

Latin - “Quis costodiet ipsos custodes?”

“Who will guard the guards?”
Attributed to Juvenal, 2nd Century Roman Satiric Poet

3 Likes

You have a point. We think of tea as British or American but tea came to India from China and from India to Britain then from Britain to the USA.

2 Likes

You might be surprised at what animals are endangered.

4 Likes

2 Likes

You’ll like this then Viking Blood Bread - YouTube Blood Bread from viking era!

3 Likes

There is a liquid that you can breathe in called perfluorohexane. Animals can be submerged in a bath of perfluorohexane without drowning.

5 Likes

The German equivalent of the proverb “great minds think alike” translates to “two idiots, one thought”

7 Likes

Haha :joy: cute :blush:!!!

2 Likes

There’s only one known recording of Hitler’s speaking voice, A dutch radio station in 1943 hid a microphone and caught Hitler chatting with another guy. Every other time you hear his voice he is giving rousing, fiery, ranting speeches but this dutch engineer caught Hitler speaking in a normal tone.

4 Likes

Very interesting :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Norway has won more gold medals at the Winter Olympic Games than any other country.

3 Likes

Cats have nine lives.

Wait…that’s a load of crap

2 Likes

Creative artsy men always fall for me and make me art as a way to try and make their way into my heart.
It is an interesting fact of my personal life although I am not interested in men

2 Likes