Schizophrenia.com

State a random interesting fact

Those things are pure evil, and I’m sure they’ve contributed to my fear and/or blind hatred of puppets and human-like toys.

Is it a coincidence they look like gremlins?

4 Likes

Despite popular belief, camels don’t actually store water in their humps. They store fat in their humps.

2 Likes

Years before Abraham Lincoln was assassinated, John Wilkes Booth’s brother saved Lincolns sons life.

2 Likes

Just barely though.

John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died on the same day, July 4th, 1826. And incidentally, they hated each others guts.

1 Like

You say that without seeing how much my wife lost by.

Ba-da-bump!

:grin:

2 Likes

My Lop bunny has the only long ears in the Tri-State area. He ROCKS ALL GALAXIES!!!

1 Like

Kundalini and Chakras are also a part of the Christian religion if you look hard enough

French President is married to his high-school theater teacher !
That’s not really interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not only does the three-toed sloth sleep 20 hours a day, it also spends most of it’s life upside down!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Algebra was invented in Baghdad

4 Likes

You can’t tickle yourself. The brain doesn’t let us self tickle because there is no element of surprise.

5 Likes

Hydrogen and oxygen have to combust to make water.

2 Likes

Before they cured leperacy, lepers would wear rattling treecones so that people could hear them coming to avoid them.

2 Likes

A blue whales heart weighs about 800 lbs

3 Likes

Human saliva contains a painkiller called opiorphin that is six times more powerful than morphine.