Starting to get sick agian

Hey I’m noticing some strange things going on I’m starting to get severe paranoia, lethargy, depression I’m a diagnosed schizoafective person. I’ve booked into see pdoc on 23 August for a meds review I’ve been stable for 2 years on a 20 mg dose of Abilify but for some reason has stopped working has this happend to anyone in past.

Any changes to your lifestyle? Stress can make a huge difference to symptoms. Street drugs and even other drugs can do the same! Good your seeing your shrink…It’s unusual for severe breakthroughs but it’s not unheard of. Usually it is because you stop a med and try to get back on it…that can affect things for sure!

1 Like

Hey rouge one not really I’ve been unemployed since my illness came on. Due to not being well but in other instances besides being unemployed I still was able to get up enjoy my day exercise have freinds etc but now I just fell shut out. And quite unwell I’m not sure what’s been going on I keep thinking all these Devine things are happening etc it’s weird when I’ve been pretty stable since early 2018. No drugs use or alcohol use at all.

As I say weird stuff happens with brain meds. Good to see shrink and get it sorted. A med adjustment/change may help things. No shame being unemployed. I’ve been on a disability pension on and off since 2004!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.