Starting clozaril today

I’m really happy and hopeful about it. But I was wondering for others how did the process go? I just was told I’d start on 12.5 mg and work up to 300 mg over a week or two. So what did you notice after taking the first dose? When did you see noticeable differences in neg symptoms and or suicidal thoughts?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m happy you’re happy about it. I’ve seen it work well for friends. Not at all to discourage you - because my experience is VERY rare. It did work for me, but very soon in it destroyed my white blood cells and I was immediately taken off it. I wish you all the best with it.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, pharmacist told me it’s less than 0.1% chance of that. Sorry it didn’t work out for you, that’s no fun. Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Btw, awesome quote (or whatever the thing under the username is referred as), I like it!

lol yeah - I think you’ll be golden. Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I hope clozaril works for you, I’ve never been on it so I have no personal experience to offer but with you luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.