Starting a workout program Monday

I bought the Beachbody p90 dvds last year and never did it, besides previewing the workouts.

Today, I’m going kayak fishing. So I think I will start this 90 day program on Monday. Its supposed to be easier than p90x, more for beginners.

I want to try to do it outside with my really old laptop because I have no room inside due to wedding stuff and upsetting the fish tank.

Also going to get back on track with my diet. Nothing radical, just more awareness what I’m eating and continue to log on MFP.

8 Likes

Yeah good for you! I just started small walking at a brisk pace. Over time I’m doing a whole lot more, losing weight and feeling great mentally too. You have to start somewhere and sounds like your there!

Well Done you!

1 Like

I had an eye opener this week.

I gave in/submitted/went back to old coping skills and had 2 beers after 5.5 months of sobriety. Then due to a stressful week, I binged and emotionally ate. I gained almost 10# in water weight in just a week! The valium for muscle spasms isn’t helping either, just makes me crave sugar.

I got there myself @Skims ! I hit 110kgs. That is the most I’ve ever weighed and my beer gut made me look 6 months pregnant! Not a good look. It’s not easy but it does get easier! Just concentrate on the now and getting the exercise done regularly. Diet is hard but keep it all simple and you’ll be fine!

1 Like

Thanks @rogueone I’ll take your encouragement.

Completed day 1 sculpting. Could only do about half of it because A. Out of shape. B. Shoulder issues prevented me from doing most of the arm exercises.

My Fitbit died and the warranty is expired. A replacement was not on sale for prime day. Bummed about it.

1 Like

Bummer about your fitbit! It’s such a good thing to help motivate and keep track of things. Glad you started anyways. It’s hard at first for sure but just do what you can and take your time! You’ll get there sooner than you think!

1 Like

If I had the money I’d switch to a Garmin vivoactive. I binge spent this week too, on a new kindle fire and DVD player. Oops.

Bad news. May be getting a mastectomy instead. I was ok yesterday after the news but today I’m upset. I’ll find out more after the next biopsy.

I guess I’m upset about more scars and if I lose muscle. I don’t think I want saline. I’m getting ahead of myself as usual. One thing at a time. Biopsy, then consult with new surgeon and reconstructive surgeon. The. Make a decision.

1 Like

Damn. You have a lot on your plate! Hope the biopsy comes back ok. It’s never an easy thing but they do some really good stuff these days. Hang in there!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.