Staring girl

There’s a girl on the ward who has a really intense stare and keeps glaring at me.
We’ve talked a few times, but I try to stay away from her. She gives me the creeps.
She also keeps complimenting me or asking me to look her in the eyes or if I’m mad at her. She makea me uncomfortable.

I’ve talked to the staff about it, but they told me to keep in mind she’s sick and possibly not aware of her effect on me.

I don’t know how much longer I can handle her tbh.

1 Like

There was this girl on the psych ward who kept accusing me of staring at her all the time.

I don’t think that I was staring at her but I wasn’t feeling that well during this time so maybe I was a little.

I did find her to be a bit attractive.

I’m not being sarcastic here but maybe she has a crush on you.

She’s very religious (wears catholic symbols in necklaces) and keeps making hand gestures and touching my forehead to bless me.
How does one react to that?

1 Like

I am the staring girl sometimes especially if i think the person is a bad person.

Oh no, that’s the last thing you need. I hate it when I’m in the hospital and someone is bothering me. It’s like just let me recovery in peace. I’m so sorry sweetie.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.