Starbucks Patrons

Starbucks is a luxury and to pricey.

I have 4 cups home brew a day.

5 Likes

The airport starbucks in houston i was just at had a grande americano listed for 1 dollar. I bought one and it was 5 dollars. we could have gone to the breakfast place right beside starbucks which had no line to get coffee but the guy i was travelling with said not to mess with his morning coffee.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re in Houston.

From a Houstonian.

2 Likes

Around here they send a yearly letter saying donā€™t drink the water thereā€™s to much lead and it smells like chlorine and tastes gross so we not only buy gallons of bottled water but we also put a water purifier on the faucetā€¦ The bottled is for drinking and the faucet is for cooking

1 Like

Dunkin donuts doughnuts are better

1 Like

Around here they send a yearly letter saying donā€™t drink the water thereā€™s to much lead and it smells like chlorine and tastes gross so we not only buy gallons of bottled water but we also put a water purifier on the faucetā€¦ The bottled is for drinking and the faucet is for cooking

1 Like

I like the frostyccino at Wendyā€™s much better. Itā€™s so yummy.

1 Like

Why am I only just now hearing of this??

1 Like

I have the mcdonalds app lol

1 Like

As do I so this confuses me more!!

1 Like

Hmmm im in canada maybe its only in canada?

1 Like

@LevelJ1 they have a coupon for 99 cents any size hot or iced coffee expires in 3 days thoughā€¦

1 Like

You inspired me. Now enjoying a latte with four shots of espresso in it.

:yum:

3 Likes

Coffee at night eh? You naughty boy.

:wink:

3 Likes

Wakey wakey :crazy_face::blush::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

STAY RIGHT THERE. I HAVE TWO MORE BAGS OF ESPRESSO BEANS AND Iā€™M NOT AFRAID TO CONSUME THEM.

:flushed:

4 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaa

BlushingFlamboyantAppaloosa-size_restricted

3 Likes

I like whip cream and caramel lol

This is happening tomorrow:

Muaaaahaaahaahaahaaha!

:smile:

3 Likes

man, now I need a latteā€™ really badā€¦haha