Starbucks Patrons

I mean, who lines up in the drive-thru for half an hour to buy a $12.00 coffee??

7 Likes

Especially when you are coffee-ing.

The sickness is real.

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

My daughter works for Starbucks and tells me they are mostly affluent lunatics. lol!

2 Likes

I used to think the same thing about bottled water when it first started to become popular. WTF, pay extra for water in a bottle rather than just drink from the faucet? Didn’t seem to make much sense when you had perfectly drinkable water from the faucet.

1 Like

Next there will be pre-chewed food so you don’t have to.

:yum:

2 Likes

Could create jobs as well. Hire people to come into your home, chew your food and then spit it in your mouth. Yummy! :yum:

1 Like

Not me. I’ve got better treats at home for pennies on the dollar.

:blush:

12 Likes

Wowza!

Insurance Broker by day…jazzy Barista by night!

Also a writer and photographer…you’re a man with many hats!

6 Likes

Starbucks Patron-

“Okay. I’ll have a latte grande with 3 pumps of espresso…4 shots of grenadine…whipped cream…a twist of lemon…in a double cup…with a little pink tiki umbrella.”

Daaaaahhh!!

4 Likes

Dunkin donuts coffee is better

5 Likes

You forgot the radio station. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, I need to stay continuously busy or I get overrun with negative symptoms. I also can’t do only one thing all the time or I get bored and stall and then I get overrun with negative symptoms. I have to keep myself occupied.

I also originally trained was a chef before the injury.

2 Likes

My water at my old house (different city) smelled and tasted like chlorine. That convinced me to consume bottled spring water instead

4 Likes

Yes! Finally I meet another human being who has seen the light.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Not this guy. It tastes burnt and it’s expensive.

3 Likes

Not if you live in Flint… :smiley:

2 Likes

Starbucks coffee ain’t that bad.
At least it packs a punch!

2 Likes

I like the vanilla bean cold brew once in a while.

Right now my go to is the large ice coffee at mcdonalds. Its 1 dollar till end of september :blush:

4 Likes

Yeah I go to Starbucks rarely.
I prefer my instant coffee from my home.

3 Likes

I prefer Mcdonald but I don’t drink coffee anymore.

3 Likes

The ice coffees are more like sugar and cream with a dash of coffee :sweat_smile:

3 Likes