Stangy ass religion

far too many times I have went to churches and they asked me to convert before they’ll give me foodsome C power D as nothing more than a bluff of society’s way is getting other things and their needs and do not participate in helping the poorsome churches donate to other churches just to help the poor by screening them outwhen the majority of it is mentally ill people sufferingthat have contracted other illnesses and bad habitsfrom the community that they’re part of or in other words the mixed religions there are the more perverted they’ll be

Blasphemers… if I recall, Jesus fed 5,000 and didn’t ask them to convert in order to be fed.

Also,
“Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.”
“Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.”
“Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.”

—From Proverbs

1 Like

If I were King, things would be different around here!

Jayster

1 Like

They serve their meals with heavy doses of fire and brimstone in the soup kitchens of Oklahoma City. Praise Jesus! I got a chili dog!

If you love spicy food that’s awesome ! LOL

http://www.eveleigh.com/gallery/small/HotDogForkFire.jpg

OMG…you can even see the devil horns in the flame on the right side!

A year ago I got mail from Union Gospel Mission in Seattle. :church: :fire:

Even the name sounds fire and brimstone.

The founder of Code for America is a woman and this woman may have more credit due her when it comes to serving her fellow global citizen then those grasping at how to figure out their Sanctification process. In fact when Bruce Birch writes about Scripture and Service the bright founder of Code for America is a paragon example of what Scripture calls for.

One option at Code for America is Pantry Pickup, started at Code for Boston. Pantry Pickup may not be available in all areas yet, but once word gets around, all will have ease to drop off donations or receive service.

In another area I once lived, I looked into how many contributions were given to the local harvest bank, a bank hardly meeting the needs of working adults. $600,000 (of which the bank already used) didn’t even cover all donations needed. I for one am amazed many donate and are aware of the hunger crisis in this nation.

Whenever you come across a Stangy Ass Religious Person, guide them to Bruce Birch’s Write Hunger, Poverty and Biblical Religion and ask them if they are familiar with the Scripture he cites.

http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=1855