Schizophrenia.com

St johns wort with invega will it reverse the invega?

The question i want to ask you is is there a drug better than invega to study computer science at university if there is a drug better than it i would like to tell my psychiatrist about it. Please thanks you

What about insomnia is invega the worst drug which causes insomnia . :frowning: :cry:

Abilify is kind of named because it treats sz symptoms without taking away some function from the patient

Try partial dopamine agonists, Abilify, Rexulti, Vraylar and maybe Caplyta. My cognition and negative symptoms were best on this type of medication. Honestly I thought you were trolling at first, 50 billion dollar lol

1 Like

mate i was put on abilify for 2 weeks in a hospital and I couldnt walk on it i had shuffling walk and couldnt eat my mother had to put the food in my mouth because i was so tired

Thats exactly the kind of thing forum users on the internet cant help you with. You need a doctor to try things with you because everyone reacts differently.

I have seen like 4 doctors and stayed with the one that seemed the most honest what about you

Ive seen maybe a dozen different psychiatrists over the last 20 years, none of them longer than a couple months. Right now im seeing a nurse practitioner.

I am only 21 years old and dont have much idea what to do I wish someone could help me there is no one here except my parents

Do you have nurse practitioners in your country? Nurses who can prescribe medicine?

no there is no nurse practioners i live in the middle east i am a christian i just want to know the best drug for studying mate thats all

Best drug for studying would be based on your own brain chemistry. Im on invega and i completed college training for the job im in now with like a 3.8 or something gpa

1 Like

are you able to sleep on invega? second abilify doesnt remove all psychotic symptoms like delusions because i remember 3 weeks after starting abilify treatment i still had a delusion coming out then also abilify acts on so many dopamine receptors and is an agonist it also has chlore inside the molecule making it more cholinergic than invega

I sleep well on invega. Can’t really say I’ve had major problems sleeping since 2016 when i went on it. Off meds i have gone 5 days without sleep.

What do you take to sleep? i take seroquel 50 mg and maximum 100 mg

Nothing. Never had a problem sleeping on invega.

St.johns wort triggered my first psychosis… I don’t recommend using it… it also gave me horrible headaches … felt like my brain was splitting in two…

FDA Warns Antipsychotic Drug Can Cause Compulsive Sex and Gambling. The FDA warned Tuesday that the antipsychotic drug aripiprazole , which is found in medications like Abilify and Aristada, has been linked to uncontrollable urges to eat, gamble, shop and have sex.

st. john’s wort and other herbal supplements are bad for sz’s…I was warned a long time ago by my pdoc not to use them…if you have a psychiatrist tell him you need another med…

Best drug for studying is caffeine.